Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Is there a way I can have brighter eyes?

Hi:)

I'm a 17 year old Indian girl

I've a light olive complexion, and I used to think that my eyes seem like every other Indian's - almost black.

But since some time I've noticed that when I lean closer to look in the mirror by eyes appear a medium brown color, and it's so good! Better than the dark eyes (I hate them cause I feel they look so boring:( - dark eyes, black hair, olive complexion.*sigh*)

So I wanted to ask if there's a way I can make my eyes light brown or a beautiful kind of brown? Like this actress's eyes (wow, she's so beautiful with those eyes!) =

I don't want to wear lenses all the time, that's why I'm asking if I can have brighter eyes in any other way?

I'm sorry if this question makes no sense! I was just wondering.

Thanks:D x

Read more: Is there a way I can have brighter eyes?