Saturday, June 14, 2014

How did i get this sick:?

Okay, let me first tell you i have a Really big fear of getting sick. The worst for me is a sore throat because i stop eating because it feels weird to eat with it, and also when i have a stuffy nose its about 10x worse for me since i already have a little bit of breathing problems through my nose. I got my period 2 days ago, and last night as i was going in to bed i started getting a sore throat and so i made some chamomile tea, hoping it would stop it. I couldnt breathe All night, so i woke up like 6 times, I also woke up at 6 in the morning and went to the washroom and noticed one eye was goopy and wet and a little red so i wiped it, and added some eye drops. It is now 10 in the morning and my eye seems fine, nothing really wrong with it.

But theres the thing: Now im SUPER depressed because im supposed to celebrating tonight with my dad for his birthday at a super expensive restaurant and im not going to be able to enjoy it. Plus i wear contact lenses and even though my eyes are fine im not sure if i should/could wear them:(. Also i have exams starting this thursday and that means even if im DYING ill have to be at school to review for it and be there for the exams.

How can i stop all of this pain:(? I usually drink pickle juice and it gets rid of my sore throat right away, but now we have none left.

I Really appreciate the help.

Read more: How did i get this sick:?