Thursday, April 10, 2014

Best thing for itchy eyes (hayfever)?

My hayfever seems to worsen every year and this year its started a month or so early.
I can cope with the sneezing, runny nose, itchy nostrils etc but I'm finding it hard to deal with the itchy eyes. I rubbed my eyes so much thing morning they went all bloodshoot. It also means I either can't wear eye makeup or I look like a panda!

I know that rubbing them can make it worse but I literally cant stop myself.

I've only tried clarityn tablets so far which have taken the edge off slightly but not done much.
I haven't tried eye drops yet because I wear contact lenses (continuous wear) and there are not many drops Ive found that you can use with lenses.

Can anyway recommend anything tablets or otherwise (in the UK please) that have helped combat this as its getting unbearable. Thank you!

Read more: Best thing for itchy eyes (hayfever)?