Saturday, April 12, 2014

Accuvue contact lens irritating my eyes?

I started using lens 1 1/2 years ago of Bausch And Lomb. Really comfortable and I loved it. But I read this review on the internet that Accuvue lens ae vert soothing and soft for your eyes and I bought 6 pairs of them for 6 months (monthly disposable). Starting using them 2 days ago. It was hard to put them in my eyes first but once I did, ever since then I'm feeling like there's something in the corners of my eyes and its irritating me. First I thought my eyes are adapting to new lenses but its the 3rd day and I'm feeling the same. Should I go back to Bausch And Lomb or what? I also have spectacles just in case I wear them at night and not the whole day cuz I love lens so much. Help please I don't wanna stop wearng lenses!

Read more: Accuvue contact lens irritating my eyes?