Thursday, April 10, 2014

How to look pretty without standing out too much?

So, I am 14 and a goth and I want to stay this way. I accept who I am or rather, what I want to be. I am just sick of people looking at me and speaking about me behind my back and calling me fake. I just have to wear make-up. I am not naturally pretty at all. I have a big nose, spotty skin, small eyes and I am a bit chubby. I usually over exaggerate my eyes in order for them to look bigger, I would get circle lenses but it is hard to get them in the UK, I also wear a lot of foundation in order to cover up the dark circles under my eyes, spots and any other flaws. I wear subtle lipstick/lipgloss so I do not think it is a big problem. I also wear expensive gothic dresses whenever I go out because I rarely go out and when I am at school I wear school uniform. So, how do I make my goth and big eye looks more subtle?

Read more: How to look pretty without standing out too much?