Friday, April 11, 2014

Someone accused me of sucking in my tummy in a picture and I wasn't?

A guy asked for a picture of me, and I sent it. Then he made some comment about how I look chubby and I'm obviously sucking in my stomach anyway. I am a size 16, so yeah I may be chubby, but I was not sucking in my stomach. I just have really big boobs compared to my waist, bigger than average (DD size). I've recently lost about 25 pounds, and I know my body and the way I gained weight - my stomach got a lot flatter while my boobs stayed close to the same size. Assuming that I lose weight in the same way that I gained it in the first place, the boobs won't start to go until I get down to a size 12.

But now I feel embarrassed because someone accused me of sucking in my tummy, even when I didn't. What should I do?

Added (1). Is there a certain way that someone looks if they're sucking in their stomach? I don't want everyone to think I'm that insecure that I would do that. I was wearing pretty powerful Spanx in the pic, but not sucking in my stomach.

Read more: Someone accused me of sucking in my tummy in a picture and I wasn't?