Thursday, April 10, 2014

GREEN contacts for brown eyes?

Okay, I have medium brown/hazel eyes. I don't dislike them, I own regular contacts that I wear often but sometimes I like to switch it up and wear colored contacts as well. I really enjoy green contacts. I have tried freshlooks in regular green and gemstone green. The regular green doesn't really show up and the gemstone green was too "reptile" looking if you know what I mean. I have tried a few lenses from pinkyparadise.com, I LOVE the puffy 3 tone greens but they're 14.5 mm, that's just a little too big for me. I love how solotica and waicon lenses look but they're rather expensive. What's a good green contact lens that's cheap but will still give me a beautiful light green color over my brown eyes? Thanks!

Read more: GREEN contacts for brown eyes?