Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'm never happy when I'm on Vacation?

Ok, so here is the story. I'm not boring. Whenever we go out on a vacation with my husband, I would love to go out and have fun but in the evening after 6-7PM, I get this feeling to return to the hotel room. This happened to me when I went to disney world. My husband was pretty pissed off because of that. I feel very cold. I feel uneasy. Now, I'm here on this vacation and my husband was telling me to roam around in car. I was like.no. I don't wana put contact lenses, I just wana stay in room. Then he said me to sit in balcony.so, I sat down in balcony. Then he said to play some music, I did play but I turned volume down. He asked, what happened. I said there must be neighbours in the floor below. I wasn't sure if they were there. I'm always cautious that I don't bug anybody or that nobody complaints about us. Also, that I hate loud noises. He was so mad at me that I ruin every holiday of his. He spoiled all of the evening. Is there my fault? I hate loud noises, I feel cold in the evenings. I just wana sit and relax in a holiday. I wake up at 5am, go to work, come back at 5pm, go to kitchen to cook full meal for my husband. I get tired. I even don't like vacations. I just wana sleep and sleep. I wake up early in hotel rooms with a fear that housekeeping would knock soon to clean our room. My husband said that I'm depressing. He said that I say no to everything. Should I see a doctor?

Read more: I'm never happy when I'm on Vacation?