Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I saw something in my parents bathroom. It's for sex. What do I do?

Okay so I was in my parents bathroom to get some Advil due to my braces being tightened and a contact lens over night holder cause mine cracked.

So I was in there, and I accidently knocked over a bottle of contact saline solution and two connected bottles. One red one brown. I was putting the saline back but I had never seen these bottles before.My curiosity got the best of my so i read all of the wording on both bottles.

These bottle were for sex :|. The red was for the women to put on the man and the red for the man to put on the women. Turns out you were supposed to put drops on body parts and kiss up and down to 'excite' the other person.

It said that it was not a lubricants for sexual intercourse.

I immediately put it back and walked out utterly shocked.

I haven't told my parents. They know I take Advil often and they know that the Advil Is right next to those. I'm obviously gonna see them.So I'm turning 13, my little brother is 11 and my older brother is 17. We all know about sex.So they can't hide it forever. I've heard creaking and they're bedroom door is locked a lot on weekends.

Please tell me what to do. And please don't say "oh they're In love its natural" I know it is but they should at least be very subtle.

Oh and I'm keeping search for anything else like condoms.My parents used to have a couple sex toys like a ton of dildos. :/ ps I'm not a pervert or creepy or anything I just want to know what to do. I can't forget about it. Sorry this is so long.

См. статью: I saw something in my parents bathroom. It's for sex. What do I do?