Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My right eye contact lenses are bothering me?

So, I recently got contact lenses like two or three days ago right now i'm just on my trial pair before they give me mine this upcoming week. The problem is that my contact lenses for my right eye are bothering me so much it's so irritating. When I got them this weekend everything was fine they showed me how to put them in and take them out and I got the hang of it pretty quickly. I wore them for the rest of the day and then took them out at night. Then, the next day I put in my left eye contact and it was fine it doesn't bother me and it feels like it isn't even there but as soon as I put in the other one for my right eye it bothered me.My vision gets blurry and even though I can see it gets blurry every time I blink. I thought that it was just that it might have something on the lenses so I took them out put them in the solution and swirled it around for a few seconds and tried putting them in again but nothing changed it's still bothering me. Also, my contact lenses prescription for my right eye and left eye are totally different since my vision is horrible so I was extra careful not to mix them up so I know that's not the case I don't know what's wrong anymore.It kinda feels like if you have an eyelash stuck in your eye and all you want to do it take it out because it bothers you so much. What should I do? I don't know if I can make it the whole week wearing them even though my left side is fine my right eye is just frustrating me do you think there is something wrong with how I'm doing it or is it the contact lenses themselves? Any help would be great thanks!

См. статью: My right eye contact lenses are bothering me?