Monday, September 16, 2013

Is this an infection? I'm SO SCARED!

I wear contact lenses. Today I woke up and put my lenses in my left eye, than my right. Whenever I'd blink my lenses would move it my right eye really fast and I could feel it move, but in my left eye its completely normal. The corner of my right eye is kind of like blurred. I have no pain or headaches or other symptoms of an infection. I just slept the whole day and I woke up and my eye is pretty much fine. I'm really scared.
By the way, when I felt uncomfortable with my right eye, I took my lenses out rinsed it, than put it back in my eye, it was still uncomfortable and I could feel it move really fast every time I blinked.
I'm crying it doesn't hurt at all and the blurriness is gone. I'm crying right now I'm so scared.

См. статью: Is this an infection? I'm SO SCARED!