Sunday, September 15, 2013

Contact Lens Concern?

I'm 14 and yesterday I went to the opticians to see if I could have contact lenses (not coloured ones). Anyway it turns out I can and so I have to go back next Saturday so they can teach me how to put them in and take them out and care for them etc. But he said that they would teach me the 'proper way' of putting them in and I have to put them in right there in front of him. I'm worried that I won't be able to do it and I have already looked online and I like the sound of putting them in like this: Place the contact on the finger next to your thumb and with the other hand pull the top eyelid up. Then with the same hand the contact lens is on use you next finger to pull down the bottom eyelid (and then you obviously put it into place etc.) So what if I can't do it while I'm there? I asked my mum and she was just like oh don't be silly you will be fine because she did it first time! But I don't think I will be able to!

См. статью: Contact Lens Concern?