Sunday, September 15, 2013

Footprintz, continued help?

You didn't answer anymore in my last post so I thought something went wrong and I'd post a new question?

"I've heard that preservative eye drops dry the eyes out more in the long run. Also Hylo has an eye drop made for Contact Lens wearers as well, I will try that one out with contact lenses when I am wearing them.

Trust me Foot, I really wanna get more active with my life, most importantly studying, but the thing with my eye glasses making my eyes 20x bigger is just too much for me.As said I hope you understand me when it comes to that part.It's too uncomfortable, I will not be focused as I will be very irritated and it just won't do.So I need all help that I can get with contacts. But do you know anything about Eye Laser Surgery as well?

Could Punctal Plugs help out as well with the contacts? I mean they are expensive, I don't think I would get them at all, but do you think?

Sorry I forgot to mention that I remember an answer of yours to me a while ago saying that preservative drops are limited to use during a day as well, and preservative free drops are free to take however you want and whenever you want."

However these questions went unanswered.

См. статью: Footprintz, continued help?