Monday, September 16, 2013

My husband wants a divorce but i don't, what should i do?

Hi, I'm married since year and half, i really love my husband so much, and he is a very good person but unfortunately he doesn't love me.he wants a divorce since 5 months and i tried my best to change his mind but he forgets only for a while and then he asks for a divorce all over again.and the reason he asks for a divorce because when we were engaged i wore make up and dressed in a very nice way and i used to wear contact lenses that changes my eye colors "and he knew my real eye color" when we meet and i swear i did that because i wanted to look beautiful not to deceive him, but when we got married he saw me without make up and he said you're not the one i picked, and i don't want to be with you.i'm not that kind girl that puts lots of make i only use eyeliner foundation and lipstick but my face completely change when i put make up, but i can't put make up and wear contact lenses every day to the rest of my life.i know i'm not that beautiful but i have a kind heart and good attitude .
i tried to wear make up and do my hair and wear nice dresses everyday but it's hard to do this everyday.i need time to study and do other things ..i love my husband so much and i can't imagine my life without him so please help me and tell me what to do .
Added (1). We sat and discussed all there reasons and if there is something i can change, and i told him i'm ready to change anything that u don't like, and he told you a very good person and you are doing everything just perfect but i can't look at your face you are not beautiful .

См. статью: My husband wants a divorce but i don't, what should i do?