Monday, August 26, 2013

Pressed powder recomendations and makeup advice?

Ok so I am runnnig out of powder so I am taking this opportunity to see if there is a better pressed powder or somethinf like that. I am also getting glasses next week so I want something that will look good under my lens (if it helps they are bifocals) and will be able to stay on for a long time and not get smudged by my frames
-im 17
-im am very very very pale
-i want something that I can get at like Walmart or a drug store
-long lasting and not easy to smudge
So yeah if any of you use glasses do you have any tips to make my eyes look good under my glasses (they are hipster glasses) or to help just help compliment my facial features

Also would Adding liquid foundation help it last longer and do you have recommendations? Or any tips to help my eyes look bigger under my glasses?

I currently use cover girl I don't know which pressed powder it is but it was cheap but its just OK and comes off easy

Thanks
Added (1). Also I have looked on YouTube but those are too dramatic but if I do my normal routine it has no effect under my glasses

См. статью: Pressed powder recomendations and makeup advice?