Thursday, August 29, 2013

My eye is in pain due to soaking contacts in Clear Eyes for 2 min?

I ran out of solution in a small town where gas stations do mot carry contact solution. I had gone to walgreens earlier that day to pick up what I thought was solution however I bought some daily contact cleaner. A much thicker, alcohol-smelling solution. I squirted some cleaner in my case and inserted my left lens.

When I noticed the difference in texture and smell abt 10 seconds later, I immediatly removed my lens from the case and rinsed it off with water. I put the lens back in my eye hoping that my tears would naturally lubricate my eyes. BIG mistake.My eye killedddd! I had some clear eyes redness relief that I just bought so I soaked my lens in some for about 1-2 min, put it back in my eye and it felt wonderful!

HOWEVER, I had to sleep in them for 6 hrs and this morning my eye is KILLING me. The pain is tolerable now but extremely uncomfortable, my eye keeps tearing up, and it feels as if I have a lens in that is backwards

I THREW THE LENSES AWAY. HOW DO I STOP MY EYE FROM HURTING???

Thankssss!

См. статью: My eye is in pain due to soaking contacts in Clear Eyes for 2 min?