Sunday, August 25, 2013

Can I wear circle lenses for alittle over 7 or 8 hours?

I've recently got circle lenses for school because Ive been wanting them and I also order my regular contacts for school, but I've read that you can only wear them for about 4-6 hours or your eyes would become dry and stuff. But My school starts at 8:30 and ends at 3:40 and I have to walk home so I get home at around like 4. And I wake up at like 7 so. Would I have to carry around eye drops? Or could I go through out the day wearing my contacts and be fine? And Also I dont plan on wearing contacts every single day I would like wear my circle lenses one day and change to my regular contacts because I only have one pair left.So.yeah. Thank youuu~

См. статью: Can I wear circle lenses for alittle over 7 or 8 hours?