Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Contact lenses just recently started bothering one eye?

I have been wearing contact lenses for about 18 years now with no issues. Recently my left eye has been irritating me quite a bit. First time it happened was several months ago and it felt like there was something on the lens between the lens and eyelid. Hurt very bad and threw out the lens and changed out… didnt help much. Wore glasses for a few days and then tried again. Seemed ok for about 5 days or so then the same feeling slowly started coming back. Went to optometrist and they switched me to a different brand lens with slightly tighter fit… again it felt fine for a week and then slowly it felt like something was on my eye… irritated to blink or move eye around. Have to remove them again for days and wear glasses and continue the cycle. Going back to optometrist tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone has experienced similar?

См. статью: Contact lenses just recently started bothering one eye?