Thursday, August 29, 2013

Is it possible to buy RXable frames and only get reading 2.50 lens for it?

I've found the perfect frames I want.My eyes are perfect with 2.50 power, but it's asking for Sphere, Cylinder and Axis.Is there any way to enter stats that will match the 2.50 you would get from reading glasses? If so what do I enter? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Added (1). Oh I don't have a prescription, im just saying the normal reading glasses you can buy from walmart work fine for me, but I want to take the 2.50 power you get from reading glasses and convert it to rx.In the end I just want reading lenses on the rx frame, is that possible. Why am I doing this? Because all the reading glasses I have bought are junk and dont last long and look ugly.

См. статью: Is it possible to buy RXable frames and only get reading 2.50 lens for it?