Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What happens if my contact lense gets stuck in my eye?

Hi guys
I am in the process of moving, and these past couple of days I have not gotten a chance to take my contact lenses off before I go to sleep. They are for vision, not color.

I woke up this morning with my left eye's contact missing, and my right eye's still intact. Thinking it might have rolled back, I tried to tilt my head back, and look down to get it from the back of my eyeball, but it isn't there.It might have fell out of my eye, during sleeping, but I don't want to blame it on that, just incase there is a risk of me hurting myself from a contact stuck in my eye, that I was not aware of.

How should I handle this? I kind of feel something when I blink, but that might be psychological. Please help. :( I am very scared.

См. статью: What happens if my contact lense gets stuck in my eye?