Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How to properly put in my contact lenses?

So I recently got a pair of red contact lenses from a convention in downtown Toronto, but I've never worn contacts before. I don't want to destroy my eye, so I want to know how to put them in correctly. They are what I think are called "soft" or "flexible" contacts (as in, they aren't hard) and the brand is Crazy Lens. They're stored in a liquid and because of this I don't know A. how to remove them or B. if I'm meant to dry them off first before I insert one. According to the label the liquid is 'buffered saline solution'.
So any help is welcome! Just please remember: I've never worn contacts before or even OWNED them, so don't assume I know something and not tell me it D: I'm suffering from my ignorance of contact lenses…

См. статью: How to properly put in my contact lenses?