Friday, August 9, 2013

My eyes seem messed up after taking contacts out?

I just got eye contacts today and I was really happy about it, I was told to only wear them for 2 hours today and tomorrow 4 hours so I put them in today with some difficulty cause it was backwards so I had to take it out then put it back in and after that my eye was a little red but it went away after a while then when it was time to take them out I tried to get it out but my eye hurt every time I touched it (left eye). I was finally able to get it out while enduring the pain and the one in my right eye came out without much problem but now my left eye still hurts especially when I blink so I go to look at my eye and its all red but most of that went away after a while and for the pain my eye my dad said put a hot towel over my eyes and that helped but I can still feel a little of the pain and my eye is still a little red its even noticeable from a short distance to make it worse I noticed crust started developing on the sides of my eyes it not a lot just one speck on each eyes side. Sorry this is so long the eye doctor is closed until tomorrow so I can't ask them and my dad just thinks its cause my eyes aren't adjusted to the lens yet, I was so happy about getting contacts but now I regret asking for them

См. статью: My eyes seem messed up after taking contacts out?