Saturday, August 10, 2013

How to know when to throw out contacts? - 1

I started wearing contacts like last week. I wear Air Optix Breathable Contacts for astigmatism. Now, when I went to try putting them in for the first time, the lady who worked at the counter sat down with me and showed me how to do it, but she never freaking told me how long to have them or how to tell which contacts in the boxes I was mailed, were for the left or right eye. She never told me any of that, and my doctor never spoke to me after I got an eye test, so what the hell? I got my year supply in the mail yesterday but theres no directions at all and I can't even tell which ones are for the left or right.My dad needs to call and ask apparently since they never told me anything, but They're not open till Monday and I have school on Monday early in the morning. Were they supposed to tell me in the first place or am I supposed to magically know??? And I also need to know soon cause this morning when I tried to put my contacts in, the solution smelled weird. Like no bad or odor like, just weird. I put the contacts in my eyes and now I'm worried if I'll get an infection or something.

См. статью: How to know when to throw out contacts? - 1