Friday, August 9, 2013

How to make myself need glasses? - 1

My vision is not that bad but not that good. I cannot really see the board at school clearly but that's only when I'm at the back. I'm a 15 yr old female.So I kind of need glasses but i dont know because I assume my prescription will be only very low. I've always wanted glasses! How do I get them? I want to worsen my vision to an extent where I need glasses but not being blind.

I figured ill tell my parents or let them find out themselves because when I get my drivers license you take an eye test. I dont know! So what are some ways!

Please don't say no you will regret it but yeah my eyesights already a bit bad but how do I worsen it! THANKS! And don't mention buying non prescription lenses. ;)

См. статью: How to make myself need glasses? - 1