Sunday, August 4, 2013

Is laser surgery for eyes good or bad?

I'm 18 and my eye sight is weak. -3.
I wanna know if laser surgery is the right thing for my, two of my cousins have gotten it (aged 25 and 18)
But I've heard that they replace your actual lens with an artificial lens which isnt permanent and with time it stops working. And this lens can never be replaced.
Ie your eyesight is likely to get weak after laser surgery and theres no cure for it then but glasses.

Also, I wear lens.In the beginning they were very comfortable but now they irritatate me a bit. And the edge of one of the lens is slughtly broken (but it doesnt fall on the coloured portion of the eye which is called the iris i think).So is this dangerous? And how much do lens last, usually?
Added (1). Right thing for me*
slightly broken*
how much time do they last*

См. статью: Is laser surgery for eyes good or bad?