Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hate my progressive lenses also Seiko Supercede vs WS type? - 1

Hello,
I have +1.5 with +1.75add. I hate my current progressive lenses(they are not SS), I find myself always tilting my head back for almost everything and even then the reading visual field is horrible (very limited and really narrow at the bottom edge) I don't know if I have the correct prescription because I when I use my laptop I find myself reading through the add and holding my reading material about 2 1/2 feet away. I've being to two different optometrists and they gave me the same prescription (with a .25 difference in one eye) and according to the last one my glasses have the correct prescription.So my two questions are:

1) Is this a matter of personal preference?

2) Is there an Optician (ie. Pearl Vision) that has the best technology to fit progressive lenses?

3) What is the difference between the plain Seiko Supercede and the one with WS?

См. статью: Hate my progressive lenses also Seiko Supercede vs WS type? - 1