Monday, August 5, 2013

Can you get contact lenses if you only need to use them when you can't see far away?

I got an eye exam today and I found out that I need glasses. I can't see far far away, sometimes I can't see the blackboard at school when I sit all the way in the back. But other than that, my eyes are good. The eye doctor prescribed me glasses, which my insurance paid for for. I only paid for the eye exam which was 30 dollars. I want colored contact lenses instead of glasses, and my doctor said that I don't really need them because my eyes are that bad. But if I want to get them, then I would have to take another eye test for the contacts, which is 90 dollars (insurance doesn't cover it).

Should I get the contact lenses instead? I'm gonna order them online since its cheaper. I look really ugly with glasses on and wearing them me dizzy at times.Is it worth getting contact lenses when I only need to use them to read far away?

См. статью: Can you get contact lenses if you only need to use them when you can't see far away?