Friday, May 3, 2013

Will my myopia will recover?

My eyes were working perfectly till 6 months ago. But after than i got problem in seeing distant object. Then when i went to ophthalmologist he suggested me glasses of negative power(right eye- 1.25 and left eye -1.5). And after some month again it turned to -1.75 right eye and -2 left eye. And then about 2 months after it again increased to -2.25 right eye and -2.5 in left eye. Now i am feeling that it has even increased more.So what should i do to reduce it? I really don't want to wear this glasses or contact lenses.No one in my family is suffering from myopia. I am first to have this defect.Is there any exercise or anything that really works. I will be really very happy if my eyes get corrected. I am ready to avoid any close work. Please help me.

См. статью: Will my myopia will recover?