Thursday, May 2, 2013

Acuvue Oasys Base Curve vs Acuvue 2 Base Curve?

The eye doc gave me the normal trial pair of contacts and those were Acuvue Oasys. Because the prices at the doctor's office are so expensive, I looked on-line and noticed the big difference between Oasys and Acuvue 2 prices, so I'm thinking of switching back to the Acuvue 2's. When I wore Acuvue 2's, my base curve was 8.3 however, the base curve of the Acuvue Oasys's are 8.4. One of the questions I have is, does that little bit actually matter or is the base curve a different size because it was a different type lens? If I go back to the 8.3, instead of the 8.4, would it make that big of a difference? Also, If you've worn both, which did you think was more comfortable?

См. статью: Acuvue Oasys Base Curve vs Acuvue 2 Base Curve?