Friday, May 3, 2013

Please can you review the first part of my book.?

This is the first time I've ever attempted to write a book. The sort of questions I would like you to answer are.

Does it make you want to read on?
Is it interesting?
What would you change?
What could be better?
And any other comments - but please go easy on me as its my first time.

I chuckle and toss the twilight book I've been reading for the past hour in the air. I always manage to guess the endings. I reach for my phone to check the time, 6.30am and Friday.Im relieved.

I grab a bottle of A negative and gulp until its all gone. That should quench my hunger till lunchtime. I'm due at work at 7.30am so I quickly shower and put my green contact lenses in. I hate wearing them. Why can't my eyes be a normal colour? Brown, blue, green. Any will do. I decide to pack my pink chiffon dress for after work.It doesn't come out very often but i have a date tonight with a human. I stare at myself in the mirror whilst brushing the frizz out of my hair. I study myself In the mirror, green contact lenses, pale skin and long, frizzy, brown hair that has a mind of its own. I'm most far from attractive I frown at myself.

I arrive at work and start my shift. I enjoy my job because It makes me feel human. I'm a nurse at Linton Hospital. I save as many lifes as possible which makes me one of the good vampires. Of course humans are food but I don't believe in killing the innocent. I decided to be a nurse so I can get a constant supply of blood as I don't like to kill animals as alot of others do.No one at work suspects that I am a vampire but they are all overwhelmed by my nursing performance. Of course i am able to save patients by injecting my blood into there system. Sometimes its too much of a risk but i try my best.

After work i change into my dress and take the ten minute drive to the wine bar, watching as people stare at me in my silver porsche carrera GT whilst i step out. I know by now there mouths aren't open by the sight of a beautiful woman stepping out but by

См. статью: Please can you review the first part of my book.?