Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I have severe confidence issues?

I'm 16 nearly 17, and I've felt ugly and grotesque for my entire life. I'm not overweight, but the fact that I'm short makes me look… not skinny, I have chicken pox scars on my face, my hair is naturally greasy, and I wear glasses (and because I have an astigmatism I can't get contact lenses).So yeah, I look a mess. Also, my mom won't let me wear designer or nice branded clothes, so my outfits are all bargain basement stuff. I've always been very shy and self conscious at school, and as a result I don't have any real friends. Everyone else my age has already had sex and gets invited to parties and asked out on dates and none of that happens to me.Is there anything which I can do to make myself feel less ugly and more confident?

См. статью: I have severe confidence issues?