Thursday, May 2, 2013

Proper RGP (Rigid Gas Permeable) Lens care?

My friend told me that the water rinsing method is not used anymore because of the microorganisms in the water.

I rinse them pretty often because I work outside and it can get pretty dirty and dusty. (I also have Dry Eye Syndrome due to prescription medications which im taking care of by taking Omega 3's)

Do I really only rinse them with Multi-purpose solution? I feel like I still see loosened deposits.

The enzyme cleanser I used to use suggested I rinse my lenses under water.

How does one use the same contacts for an entire year without rinsing them in nothing but solution?

I know that sounds dumb but I lost my insurance a year ago and my last doctor was just terrible, so I really don't know the current proper way to take care of my lenses.

Any information would help - thanks in advance!

Also, I used Boston SIMPLUS at the moment for my lens solution.

См. статью: Proper RGP (Rigid Gas Permeable) Lens care?