Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Why do people stare at me?

Okay, well I'll try to keep this short.
People treat me differently because of how I look… There's a picture for anyone about to ask.http://urluknown.tumblr.com/
I don't have many friends and everyone is so catty with me. I have magnified eyes and I'm worried that no one will take me seriously in the future. I've tried thinking of how I could look, deformed..but in the long run, it never makes me feel any better. I don't have any other things wrong with me, so people just act weird with me.
It's really starting to effect me. I can't make eye contact. I seek advise from a friend who is quite large but has confidence.
I used to contact lenses, and looked stunning, but I found that they were uncomfortable and had to wear glasses again. I even had a boyfriend.
So, how do I deal with this? Not looking for attension.just want advise.
Forgot to add that people stare.
That is the only picture I have of myself.
No boys like me, they just use me as an ego boost.
I want to be a vet and this is what is keeping me strong for the moment.
Please don't even mention contact lenses, I do not get on with them even after wearing them for 2 years!
I can't 'change' my glasses prescription either.
Also, this evening, my new friend and her mum were talking to us and my friend kept looking at me as our mums were talking.
And also, as I was waiting for the bus, men look at me as they drive past.

См. статью: Why do people stare at me?