Sunday, January 17, 2016

Should I get my eyes checked again?


I go to costco for my contact lenses and I am almost out of contacts ( i got 3 months worth). I find that I am squinting and some stuff is hard to see again however i don't want to order another box of contacts if they are not strong enough anymore. Should i get my eyes examined before i order the box to see if they changed? Also i get my glasses from my eye doctor but i am not due for an appointment yet. Could i just get examined for my contacts and then in a year go back to my eye doctor? My prescription is not too strong. Im 17 thanks.
Added (1). i have only had this prescription for 3-4 months
Added (2). and i mean get examined for contacts at costco then go to my eye doctor when i am due in a little less than a year

Read more: Should I get my eyes checked again?