Thursday, January 21, 2016

Two years post-LASIK, and still eye strain and other complications, what to do?


It's been two years since I had LASIK done; I used to wear lenses of the power negative 8. The complications are persistent till now.

First, I use tears everyday since the LASIK, because my eyes dry up fast. Second, by 3 to 4 hours of using PC even with frequent breaks and lubrication, I would get eye strain and headaches. If I continue using and depending on the amount of hours I further use, I get eye strain, headaches, blurry vision, and drier eyes that might last upto two or three days, at which point I completely have to stop using electronics.

I'm a 22 year old university student

Thanks in advance

Read more: Two years post-LASIK, and still eye strain and other complications, what to do?