Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Clear Care contact rinsing? - 1


I forgot to rinse the contacts with clear care solution before putting them in the special case. Rinsing them for 5 seconds is part of the instructions. Does it matter? I put them in clear care solution after taking them out from my contact case with saline soIution so they werent dry. I usually leave my contacts in the special case for Clear Care for around 8 hours to neutralize the peroxide and then put them in a regular contact case with regular saline for a good while before putting them on; i put them in saline afterwards just because i dont want to put my contacts right back in my eyes after using a peroxide solution regardless of being neutralized or not. Will not rinsing my contacts for those 5 seconds affect anything? My contacts are soft lenses not RGP. Clear care was recommended to me by my optometrist so thats why im using a hydrogen peroxide solution instead of multipurpose.

Read more: Clear Care contact rinsing? - 1