Sunday, January 17, 2016

What requirements do I need to get a job in a Disney park as a face character?


I'll soon be completing college and having visited disneyland and world several times as a child/teen growing up. I'd like to work for sometime in Disneyworld or land as a face character. I'm looking forward into a prince role and I'm thinking of prince Eric. I grew up watching Disney movies and had a huge crush on Ariel as a kid. Haha
So what are the height, weight, age requirements, appearance, needed talents, personality, can I choose the character, and how long (years?) can I work as the character?
I'm 6''0 feet, well built body (I dance, workout, eat right to pretty much stay in shape), I'm fair skinned, with black hair and amber eyes. So I'll have to, cut my hair short (my hair comes till my shoulders and its normally tied in a tight single pony, I believe I have to wear the wig? ) shave my beard and wear blue eye lenses to fit Eric's look. I'm 23, soon turning 24.
I can dance, perform gymnasium, sing (I know most of the Disney songs) and I'm good in imitating characters and interacting with people, I've taken part in school and college sports, plays, dances and shows and have been active in the college fests.
Any advice would be appreciated! So I can take it into account, when I actually plan into getting in an audition soon.
I will check out the website for auditions schedules and other information, but the simple and most important information, of you which know would really be appreciated, espcially if you are working/have worked at the park. Thank you. :)

Read more: What requirements do I need to get a job in a Disney park as a face character?