Thursday, January 7, 2016

I accidentally bought something online and it didn't take any of my money?


I was gonna buy colored contact lenses and I put in all of my info and a few days ago I made a account on that website but it wouldn't log me in. So when I was buying stuff today, I put in everything and I didn't know I was making a new account so I clicked next and it said that I purchased it. I didn't even put in my gift card info yet. I did that and it said that I can't use gift cards. I was a little dissapointed. Then I looked on the "My Orders" tab and I clicked on it and it said I bought it. And it just said, "Payment Method: Credit Card" Are they gonns send me a bill to my house? Or is this a glitch? Should I call the company or keep my "purchased" item?
Added (1). The website was PinkyParadise if you needed/wanted to know. It also says the purchase wasn't successful but it apparently says I bought it.

Read more: I accidentally bought something online and it didn't take any of my money?