Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Are non-astigmatism contact lenses safe to wear if I have a slight astigmatism?


I'm going to buy contact lenses online and i have astigmatism. I usually buy these contacts without a prescription just because they are coloured contact lenses but i thought i would purchase them prescribed for me now. While ordering online they give me the option to enter each eye's prescription but I cannot put the info about my astigmatism on there. Can i get the contacts without my astigmatism info on there and still see clearer than i do now? It will not bother me if i don't see perfectly just as long as it's better than my vision now. Prescription Info: O.D= SPH -0.50 CYL -100 AXIS 175 O.S= SPH -0.25 CYL -100 AXIS 170

Read more: Are non-astigmatism contact lenses safe to wear if I have a slight astigmatism?