Monday, January 4, 2016

My glasses broke, is it possible to?

Okay so I was cleaning my lenses with my shirt. I guess I applied too much pressure to the lenses and the lens popped out of the frame, and the frame snapped. I quickly placed the lens in the frame, and wrapped a rubber band around the frame to hold the lens in place for now.
But is it possible to just go to the eye doctor and just get new frames? My lenses are perfect, no scratches or cracks in them. I haven't even had the prescription/frame for a year, so they can't say I need to take another eye exam. Plus, don't they give you a year Warranty for your glasses?
First time I've ever broken my glasses in all 10 years of having glasses.
And the frames were plastic, which does suck.


Read more: My glasses broke, is it possible to?