Thursday, January 7, 2016

How to put on circle lens without blinking?


I have bought 2 pairs of circle lens before, they always go to waste and dry up because I can't put circle lens in without blinking.
I've watched so many videos on how to put them on(also read many tutorials), from people with monolids, double eyelids, etc.
I try to pull my upper lid up and pull my bottom lid down, and I put the lens on my index finger(I've also used my middle and ring finger before) on the hand I'm not using.
I think this method is pretty nice, but the lens turns backward around my finger, and I also miss my eye sometimes because my lashes get in the way or I sometimes accidentally put the lens below my eye or it makes contact with my eye, but doesn't stay on(when I pull back, the lens is still on my finger).
I always make sure before I put the lens in my eye that it's soaked in the solution and moist.
I curl my lashes, but in the process of trying to put my lens in, my lashes get wet and droop again.
I have really heavy and puffy double eyelids, so they look like monolids and my lashes are constantly being pushed down by my lids.
Thank you for reading all this if you have, it's really saddening for me because I have always wanted to wear them, especially with my interest in makeup and cosplay.

Read more: How to put on circle lens without blinking?