Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Why is one of my contact lenses irritating my eye?


I am a new contact lense wearer. I ordered colored contacts no prescription and wore them twice… Both times one of my eyes felt like there was something in it and then i took them out. It still felt like i had something in it for a few days i woke up next day w crusty and red eye both times but the other eye was fine? I love the idea of color contacts so please tell me what it could be and maybe its just the brand of contacts or some kind of advice… I clean them very properly and store them as told. I need advice on anything you can tell me maybe i scratched my eye but how? My love of wearing colored contacts doesnt have to end does it:( .im a beginner and have only tried one brand and wore them twice so i need all the help i can get!

Read more: Why is one of my contact lenses irritating my eye?