Sunday, January 3, 2016

Do I have lung cancer? - 1


So I sprayed some shoe cleaner with very strong chemicals and I Breathed it in. About 9 hours later I started to have slight throat pain and slight stomach rumbles but and pulsing around my arm and also chest pain. But my sibling has been sick and has had throat pain as well so could that be it? The can read this.

First aid: Always get prompt medical attention for any I'll affects witch persist or appear later. If in eyes: immediately flush area thoroughly with water. Remove any contact lenses. Then hold eyelids open and continue flushing for at least 15 minutes. If inhaled immediately get victim fresh air and medical attention. Apply artifical respiration if breathing has stopped.

Precautions: contains heptane and isopropyl alcohol. Use outdoors (I used on a bathroom) or only in a well ventalated area. Avoid exposing children and peta to spray mist and vapors. Do not get in eyes or skin. Do not wear treated item until fully dry. Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.

Read more: Do I have lung cancer? - 1