Sunday, November 9, 2014

Why do my contact lenses hurt all of a sudden?

I wear my lenses during school, and take them our when i get home, 5 days a week. No real issues, no pain save a little dryness towards the end of the day. Last weekend i took them out on Friday, and when I tried to put them in on Monday, both of them hurt so bad I had to take them out immediately and wear my glasses the rest of the day. I've tried almost every day since, even with a new pair, new case, and new moisturizing drops- but no luck.
I have a hard time believing it might be my eyes that are causing the pain. A google search told me that my lenses might be the wrong size, but how would my eyes change over one weekend? The pain that is associated with it seems about what I'm experiencing, though- like there's something in my eye i can't get out while the lenses are in.
I wear Acuvue 2

Read more: Why do my contact lenses hurt all of a sudden?