Monday, November 10, 2014

19 and heaps of floaters in my eyes?

Hi I am 19 years old and nearsighted (myopia) -3.75 and in the past year I've been suffering from anxiety with many things and recently I've noticed I have quite a lot of floaters in both my eyes that take the shape of squiggles, worms, circles and other random shapes. I especially notice one big connected one in my right eye. There are tiny ones right near my central vision. I've been wearing contact lenses for 2.5 years and went for my last exam 8 months ago and got a quick retinal photo check and the optometrist said my eyes are very very healthy and that he can't even tell I've been wearing contact lenses. Then why have I got so many dozen floaters?! Please help, thank you!

Read more: 19 and heaps of floaters in my eyes?