Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Something strange happening?

Well basically I'll be standing or sitting still and my glasses are squeaky clean then all of a sudden I'll see a smudge on my glasses. Normally this would be done by me but it's not because it happens out of nowhere and I notice when it happens. ( I don't touch my glasses before I notice the smudge). I used to think it was my eyes watering and squirting against the lens but I try cleaning the inside and nothing happens but when I clean the outside it wipes clear… Meaning it was done by something outside of my eyes the WEIRD part is sometimes I see fingerprints on the outside of the lens which makes no sense since I am certain I am not the one doing this and it happens all day long. What could this be?

Read more: Something strange happening?