Saturday, November 15, 2014

How to overcome my fear of putting on contact lenses? Will I ever succeed?

I'm a girl with glasses. I feel unattractive with glasses on and I tend to take them off wNile taking photos.

I went to the ophthalmologist with my mom. At first, the ophthalmologist tried to put on the contact lenses for me but I kept on closing my eye and the lenses never got it. He then let me tried to put it on myself but I still didn't succeed and kept closing my eye. It just feels so weird/uncomfortable to put something onto your eye.

My mom got really frustrated after around 20 minutes and We just left. She said that I was a coward who couldn't even put on contact lenses and hence I don't deserve them.

What can I do to overcome my fear of having something on my eyes. Will I ever succeed?

Read more: How to overcome my fear of putting on contact lenses? Will I ever succeed?