Friday, November 14, 2014

Does Target Optical exchange contact lenses?

I went to Target optical last week and when they did my eye exam they didn't have any contact samples for me. So I went ahead and ordered my contacts anyways, and they ordered me some free samples as well. I only ordered my contacts without trying any samples because Ive always used Air Optix, never have had a problem with that brand.
So I get home and they call to tell me that Air Optix does hold contacts for my prescription and that if it was okay if they just ordered me SofLen for astigmatism. I said yes. I didn't think it'd be a huge deal.
Okay now my problem is, today I went to go pick up my contacts. I got home and tried the free samples they ordered and I do not like them at all! Every time I blink they shift, and they are very uncomfortable. I have not opened the boxes of contacts, only the samples. Will Target Optical exchange my contacts? For another brand? Or can I get refund?

Has anyone ever returned contacts at Target?

Read more: Does Target Optical exchange contact lenses?