Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Convert astigmatism prescription to normal contact lens prescription?

Hi I have recently been switched by my optometrist to astigmatism contact lenses as she says my eyes have changed and cannot wear the normal ones anymore. However I really do not like the astigmatism ones (they are way more uncomfortable and make my eyes really tired). My optometrist has however told me I cannot go back to normal lenses.

Can anyone tell me how to convert my current prescription back to normal lenses?

My current glasses prescription is:
Right - Sph -3.50, Cyl -1.00, Axis 162.0
Left - Sph -3.00, Cyl -1.25, Axis 160.0

My currentl contact lens prescription is:
Rght - Sph -3.25, Cyl -0.75, x160
Left - Sph -3.00, Cyl -1.25, x 160

If someone could convert it to normal lenses I would be so grateful!
Thanks

Read more: Convert astigmatism prescription to normal contact lens prescription?