Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How bad are colored contact lenses?

I've been wearing PRESCRIBED colored contact lenses for 4 years but almost everyone around me seems to regret the idea,i'm so tired of people telling me you should love yourself and your eyes, you should accept how god made u… Blah blah even though i don't wear makeup and i'm completely natural with my natural hair color but my eyes are dark brown almost black they make my whole face dull so i wear colored contacts, the thing is i HATE glasses i can't wear them,sunglasses are okay but glasses suckss andd i can see way better with my contacts than my glasses, but what really bothers me when my friends especially guy friends start talking about celebrities and how they likee them and are absolutely gorgeous.(not saying who they are)and those celebrities filled with botox and silicone. And some of them wear contacts ignoring these factss and they tell me to love myself just bcz i wear contacts(i dont even put eyeliner)WTH? Now that i'm tired of them i decided to go buy pair of transparent contacts(non colored) they bothered me all day and they felt like a pain in the *** when i got home i was pleasantly taking them off but it was hard to get them off bcz obviously they're transparent (i would get them off so easily if they were coloured)then i don't know how it got stucked under my top eyelid which took me 15min to search for it on the floor and scartching my eye. Then my brother put the flashlight in my eye to get it out after crying and yelling at him. What to do? Thank you<3

Read more: How bad are colored contact lenses?